Tired of warming up your dance turns on carpet at dance competitions? Afraid of slipping and sliding on your wood floors in the living room? Does mom keep yelling at you for tapping on the kitchen floor? dot2dance is for YOU! A Spot to SAFELY Practice on a Dot! Yes, it’s a “Turning Board” and SO MUCH MORE! From perfecting Ballet Turns like Pirouettes, to TAP Dancers shuffling with a Clear and Crisp Sound, to Ballerinas practicing En Pointe in the grass, how about yoga in the snow!? dot2dance is a Turning Board and beyond! With dot2dance now anyone can have their own convenient and affordable personal dance studio floor right at home or even poolside! dot2dance is a portable dance floor created to provide SAFETY.
dot2dance is a lightweight and portable genuine dance floor in the shape of a circle. Ingeniously covered in typical dance studio flooring, called “Marley”. It creates your own private mobile dance studio anytime or anyplace! A leading reason why dancers get injured is practicing or warming up on the wrong surface. Now with dot2dance you can have a SAFE surface to dance on anyplace! dot2dance creates a SAFE platform to dance on and:
- Front surface meticulously hand crafted in the U.S.A. with genuine “Marley” Dance Flooring
- Round shape helping a dancer keep “their center”
- Flat surface increasing safety with no holes, ridges or breaks
- Designed a low <1/2 inch off the ground with a tapered edge for safety with “traveling feet”
- Slip resistant back covering the entire surface to the corners of the tapered edge for safety
- Innovative design creates a underside with NO visible staples that could damage the surface it was used on or could damage the users delicate wardrobe.
- Lightweight, Portable, and Easy to Store